WVSIPP Annual Educational Conference
May 31-June 3, 2018
The goal of PAIN, 2018 is to provide a unique and dynamic program on the most up to date, cutting edge information on therapies available to treat patients in pain. Each faculty member is a recognized leader in the field. Information and data presented will be on label and present the most recent and relevant information available with a focus on improving patient care, access to therapies and overall outcomes.
Format will include individual lectures, panel discussions and cases.
- Live Course offering up to 19 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
- Presented by Timothy Deer, MD and the WVSIPP
- PAIN, 2018 Agenda
- Hotel Reservation Link Coming Soon!
- PAIN, 2018 Call for Abstracts
- Exhibitor’s Prospectus
- Registration: http://www.painconfreg.info